Regardless of whether you already have experience working remotely or are trying to land your first work from home position, this course is for you.
At the end of my 26+ LESSON course, you will not only be able to find the best work from home jobs, but learn exactly what to say for interviewing with confidence and beat the competition. I promise that you will also pick up a ton of work from home strategies along the way that will make you a success from anywhere, improve your work-life balance and put you in the driver's seat.
- Basic and advanced strategies for locating work from home jobs perfect for you
- How to identify and avoid dead-end or nightmare remote work employers
- The secrets to scoring an interview without even sending a resume
- What remote job interviewers want to hear and what frightens them away
- How to handle video conference interviews like a pro
- Protecting yourself and your "brand"
- The best work from home pro tips and how to describe them with impressive authority
Bonuses you will also receive:
- Detailed Course Worksheet for Easy Take-away Notes & Future Quick Reference
- Remote Job Website Cheat Sheet
- Land a Work from Home Job Steps Cheat Sheet & Checklist
- The Real Work from Home Salary Calculator
- Company Profile Interview Prep Worksheet
- Quality Work from Home Job Spotter's Guide
- The Never Miss a Step Job Winning Spreadsheet
- Real-life Remote Job Interview Videos with Successful Candidates
- Sample Cover Letter & Resumes
- Sample First Contact Email
- Sample First Contact Phone & Voicemail Scripts
- Questions You Must Ask Every Remote Employer Cheat Sheet
- Embedded Challenges to Guide & Kickstart Your Path
- Lesson Quizzes to Lock Concepts into Your Brain
- A Full Hour of One-on-one Time with the Instructor
- Access to Course Comments for Direct Instructor Communication
- Access to the Permanent Work from Home Community Private Group
- Guaranteed Instructor Office Hours over Live Chat
- Student-only Discounts to Additional Success Courses
I'm Gregory Sherrow and I hire people just like you.
I've been in the corporate IT world since the last century, web development since 1997, in web technology management since 2001, a remote team manager since 2006 and I've held directorship and VP positions over 100% remote teams while working from home. I can also claim remote freelance experience somewhere in that history as well as remote company entrepreneurial tendencies that I can't seem to shake.
I have spent years hiring, training and managing remote employees and establishing remote work policies as well as advising and mentoring individuals who want to live the dream of working from home.
I love every aspect of working from home and I will never return to an office.
Oh, yeah. And I raised two kids while working from home (probably the biggest challenge).
This course is designed to get you hired to work from home quickly regardless of your previous experience working remotely. Notice below how each course lesson builds on the last.
The early lessons will fill you with confidence-building facts about all aspects of remote work. Next we get the job targeting process underway, and while that snowballs, I prepare you to tackle the hard interview questions that knockout unprepared remote candidates every day. I then polish up your presentation until it shines like a beacon. When going for a work from home position, so many more details matter and are scrutinized by remote managers. Acing each one moves you one step closer to landing that perfect work from home job.
As if all this weren't plenty to cover, I then provide you with two overlapping techniques for leaping over 99% of your competitors in the remote job market. If you've ever wondered why someone else got the job even though you were more qualified, this may be your life-changing A-HA! moment.
Finally, we'll cover all the steps of first-contact and interview preparation in detail then pull it all together and actually apply for that dream job.
You'll be working from home in your slippers, emailing coworkers with your feet up at the beach cabana or video conferencing from your favorite mountain hideaway in no time. Don't wait!
- Course Overview
THE SECRETS OF WORKING FROM HOME (an experienced manager's point of view)
- Lesson 1: Exploding the myth that work from home pays less
- Lesson 2: Words from a real remote employer: What are remote employers are looking for?
- Lesson 3: Identifying great work from home jobs and avoiding deathtraps
FINDING THAT PERFECT JOB
- Lesson 4: Effective searches
- Lesson 5: Making your own way
- Lesson 6: The right and wrong answers to: why do you want to work from home
- Lesson 7: Staying focused when working from home
- Lesson 8: Staying organized when working from home
- Lesson 9: Avoiding isolation when working at home
- Lesson 10: Professional communication when working remotely
- Lesson 11: What if you don't have real work from home experience?
UP YOUR GAME WITH A PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION
- Lesson 12: The Digital You Tune-up
- Lesson 13: The perfect work from home resume
- Lesson 14: The perfect work from home cover letter
- Lesson 15: Make yourself visible (resume and profile on website, google+, etc - reasons why such as google indexing, way to explain yourself, chance for other mediums such as video, portfolio, shows that you are familiar with web technology - after all you are working online)
STEP-BY-STEP: GET THE JOB YOU WANT (NOT THE ONE YOU HAPPEN TO GET)
- Lesson 16: The critical step most people miss
- Lesson 17: The recipe for the perfect first winning step
- Lesson 18: The winning script for the perfect next winning step
- Lesson 19: The follow up
- Lesson 20: Greetings Employer, I'm the solution to all your needs
ACING THE INTERVIEW
- Lesson 21: Congratulations! Now don't panic
- Lesson 22: Questions you must ask every remote employer
- Lesson 23: The video interview setup
- Lesson 24: Sample interview and review
- Lesson 25: The follow up details that count
PULL IT ALL TOGETHER
- Lesson 26: Making it happen
- Where to next
You've earned a huge discount
Want more assistance with landing on of the best remote jobs out there? Sign up for my full course Get a Work From Home Job Without Previous Experience comprehensive course. The course list, offerings and bonuses are too long to fully list here but there are the highlights:
Did you notice these Course Highlights in the curriculum?
More than 25 lessons covering...
Work From Home Pay & Compensation
Employment Insights from a Real Remote Manager
Effective Remote Job Searches
The Perfect Resume & Cover Letter
The Perfect 1st Contact Email and Phone Script
Standing Out in a Digital World
The Right Way to Handle a Video Interview
The Exact Steps to Finding & Landing the Perfect Remote Job
And Significantly More.
Course Pricing Breakdown
Course Extras Package: $49
Full-length course: $405
Full price: $634
Limited-time pricing: $379
(that's more than 40% OFF the full price)
Frequently Asked Questions
Jan is now sold out! Next Session Launches Feb 12th!
Reserve your seat before it's gone.
The current and next sessions are ALREADY FULL. Because of the one-on-one time I spend with all students in this unique course, I have to limit session sizes. Sessions can fill up quickly without advanced notice. Don't let this happen to you! Enroll now to reserve your seat. I promise that it will be the best decision you make this year.
Get started now!
This course, offerings, school instructors and owner offer no guarantees about any outcomes as a result of taking this course. There are far too many factors involved for anyone to make such a claim in any course. If someone is making such a claim, you should really think twice about paying them money. They are just out to take advantage of you. I sincerely want to help you and this course is one of the best ways I know how. Also, I am not a lawyer so I can't provide legal advice in the course. Please don't ask about domestic or foreign employment law. Ask a qualified attorney.